- RT @deloris_wilson: Why wait until August? This preschooler is ready to start today at Kenton School's registration day! https://t.co/uzVe… 2 days ago
- RT @gchspioneers: Reminder...READ! twitter.com/gchspioneers/s… 3 days ago
- RT @Northwest_CORE: Our 6-8 Math Group 1 teachers are digging into revised standards! #TNTeacherHero https://t.co/gmEzsjYEMu 3 days ago
- RT @deloris_wilson: Preschool registration at Dyer Elementary School. Looking forward to 2017-18! https://t.co/dhKwcbu8X2 5 days ago
- RT @TheCoachWilkins: Lady Pioneers chewing down in Murfreesboro!!! https://t.co/mnBZs4S14X 5 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The more experience I have in education the more I realize how important it is to have positive relationships with all stakeholders. It reminds me of trying to sell a house. When you are house hunting or trying to sell … Continue reading
15 Powerful Shifts that Transform Leadership.
Nice article that made me think about the way I view some of the people I work with. It is easy to compare others to my strengths or the strengths of their peers. Great read for anyone in leadership. 10 … Continue reading
Secrets to Great Presentations. via Secrets to Great Presentations. via Secrets to Great Presentations.
The article found here resonated with me and made me reflect about how we conduct our faculty/district meetings. Time is precious and as administrators it is important to utilize that time wisely. As I read the article I started thinking … Continue reading
Most days I like to think of myself as a “connected” educator. I blog, albeit rarely, tweet, and keep up with articles using RSS readers. This gives me a chance to access and connect with educators and leaders across the … Continue reading