- RT @KeylanRidley: little late but #repeat 😈 district champs 💰🏆💙⚽️ @aly_goodman2 @Madi_G825 https://t.co/DJ3QqQ6yaC 13 hours ago
- RT @sgcathletics: New Story: All Teams Schedule: Week of October 16 - October 22 sgcathletics.com/2017/10/16/all… 13 hours ago
- RT @BCSSup: Proud to share the great things happening at @BartlettSchools #TNLead2017 #NoPlaceIdRatherB twitter.com/cgmaley/status… 1 day ago
- RT @gchspioneers: Group photo w/new shirts! https://t.co/VeSDZXjuEL 3 days ago
- RT @SGCHS1: Perfect Attendance Sponsor: Rhodes Family Diner https://t.co/Qp4AsPopqB 3 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The more experience I have in education the more I realize how important it is to have positive relationships with all stakeholders. It reminds me of trying to sell a house. When you are house hunting or trying to sell … Continue reading
15 Powerful Shifts that Transform Leadership.
Nice article that made me think about the way I view some of the people I work with. It is easy to compare others to my strengths or the strengths of their peers. Great read for anyone in leadership. 10 … Continue reading
Secrets to Great Presentations. via Secrets to Great Presentations. via Secrets to Great Presentations.
The article found here resonated with me and made me reflect about how we conduct our faculty/district meetings. Time is precious and as administrators it is important to utilize that time wisely. As I read the article I started thinking … Continue reading
Most days I like to think of myself as a “connected” educator. I blog, albeit rarely, tweet, and keep up with articles using RSS readers. This gives me a chance to access and connect with educators and leaders across the … Continue reading