- RT @TNedu: ICYMI: Focusing on growth for all students in Tennessee has led to large gains and increased opportunities, as made clear in thi… 1 day ago
- RT @JeremyPruittTN: I've got 2 tickets to the #7 UNC vs the #20 Tennessee Volunteers! 2nd Row!! Will be giving them away on Friday. Retweet… 3 days ago
- Great quick read to remind us how to be better leaders! 5 Daily Habits of Leaders That Employees Will Trust… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @SGCHS1: Congratulations to the following students who were randomly selected to receive a gift card or cash for raising their ACT score… 4 days ago
- RT @GCSSDFORWARD: mycollegeguide.org/blog/2016/08/t… Can't decide between trade school or college? This article makes some good points. 6 days ago
Author Archives: Eddie Pruett
The more experience I have in education the more I realize how important it is to have positive relationships with all stakeholders. It reminds me of trying to sell a house. When you are house hunting or trying to sell … Continue reading
15 Powerful Shifts that Transform Leadership.
Nice article that made me think about the way I view some of the people I work with. It is easy to compare others to my strengths or the strengths of their peers. Great read for anyone in leadership. 10 … Continue reading
Secrets to Great Presentations. via Secrets to Great Presentations. via Secrets to Great Presentations.
The article found here resonated with me and made me reflect about how we conduct our faculty/district meetings. Time is precious and as administrators it is important to utilize that time wisely. As I read the article I started thinking … Continue reading
Most days I like to think of myself as a “connected” educator. I blog, albeit rarely, tweet, and keep up with articles using RSS readers. This gives me a chance to access and connect with educators and leaders across the … Continue reading